So here are her questions and my answers:
1. What is your favourite lipstick finish (matte, sheer …)?
I normally don’t wear lipstick but when I do it’s got a semi-matte finish; totally matte isn’t good for my dry lips.
2. What is your favourite perfume for winter?
It’s either Dior’s Hypnotic Poison or Velvet Kitten by Pussy Deluxe. It has to be something „heavy“.
3. Do you curl your lashes every day?
No, the opposite is the case. I do have a lash curler, but I hardly ever use it. Perhaps four times a year? 😀
4. Which mascara would you recommend to your best friend?
There’s only one mascara that has ever convinced me but I’ve never found it anywhere again, namely the Clinique Lash Building Primer Doubling Mascara Duo.
6. How often have you changed your hair colour yet?
I think I’ve only had 4 different hair colours so far: Starting with my natural hair colour (mousy) to copper, later rather reddish colours and now blonde.
7. Which brush can you not live without?
There really is none. Or rather I am living without one I have wanted forever, namely a really good blending brush!
8. Do you prefer neutral colours on your lids or is colourful ok as well?
That depends on the occasion. For work or meeting friends I prefer neutrals. If I want to be creative or if there’s a special event I also like to put on some colour.
9. Winter time is tub time. What is there in your tub?
I don’t take baths often enough… But when I do there has to be some nice bath oil in it and something that makes a lot of bubbles 🙂 And there have to be many candles around the tub.
10. Does your nailpolish have to match the one on your toes?
No, totally not. I normally don’t wear nailpolish on my toes, but if so you rarely see both of them together so that you wouldn’t even notice. And even if you do, I don’t care 🙂
11. What kind of files do you prefer? Glass, metall or sand?
I prefer glass files. But I don’t need them anymore because I have gel nails.
Now my 11 questions for you:
- What is the eyeshadow you use most often? (You can also name whole palettes)
- What did you use as make-shift make-up when you didn’t have anything yet? (as a child/ teenager)
- Speaking of beauty: What is physical beauty for you in a person?
- Do you prefer shaving or epilating?
- What’s the one beauty product you can’t live without?
- Drugstore or high-end?
- How much time do you spend in the bathroom for an everyday make-up?
- What was your worst beauty product fail?
- What’s your greatest make-up power and what’s your secret weakness?
- What’s your opinion on cleaning your brushes weekly?
- What beauty secret have you always wanted to tell the world about?
I tag everyone! 🙂